It's a good thing I just got tagged by Nannette, otherwise I'd be watching the latest episode of True Blood for the third time. And that would be, well, wrong. So here are six fun facts about me, courtesy of the F.B.M.I.:
- I spent 6 years of my life in art school, two of them with my hair dyed jet black.
- I spent the last 8 years of my life being a lawyer, and I hate wearing suits.
- I spent part of the 80s dressed like this.
- My mom painted this painting when she was pregnant with me, and I think it looks a little like me. WEIRD.
- In moments of weakness I talk about getting liposuction until my husband tells me to stop getting all Jennifer Aniston on him.
- Like Jennifer Aniston, I hope to have a baby very soon.